Join Kawai Care to take full advantage of our network of tuners, technicians and service centres, streamlined repairs, firmware updates, as well as news, giveaways, special offers and more.
Kawai Australia P/L
24A / 6-8 Herbert Street
St Leonards, NSW 2065
ABN 96 002 270 199
Last updated: 28 September 2020
To ensure the smoothest service possible, please note the following terms of your warranty, and sign below. The technician/service centre will not begin any work unless this form is signed.
- Your piano is protected against defects of materials and craftsmanship for the period detailed on your warranty card. The warranty does not apply to faults or damage caused by accident, wear and tear, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- In the event that the technician/service centre cannot find any fault, or the instrument is found to be operating within normal specifications, the warranty will not apply to this Repair Authorisation, and you will be required to pay any outstanding balance directly to the technician/service centre.
- Please be sure to back up any data saved to your digital or hybrid piano before work commences. The technician/service centre will make a reasonable attempt to ensure that any data stored on the piano is retained, however it isn’t always possible. Kawai Australia will accept no responsibility for lost user data.
- The technician/service centre will repair the instrument in one visit if possible, however given the nature of our products, it isn’t possible that all technicians/service centres carry all spare parts, all the time, and one or more follow-up visits may be necessary. Your technician/service centre will discuss this with you if so.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Kawai Australia and the technician/service centre are independent entities.