No strings attached.
- Novus NV10 hybrid piano redefines a classic, fusing acoustic and electronic components into a new kind of instrument. Enjoy a real grand piano keyboard and damper mechanics with some of our most powerful, pristine audio processing – and much more. Take a closer look below.
Millennium III Hybrid grand piano action
The mighty Millennium III action means the speed of carbon fibre, with the voice of warm woods and fine wools. Now available in hybrid.
Real grand piano damper mechanics
In an exclusive innovation, NV10 inherits real mechanical dampers from our GX Series grand pianos, providing the shifts in key weight that you would expect from a fine acoustic.
More than 80 premium sounds
Featuring the sounds of the mighty SK-EX Concert Grand, EX Concert Grand, Shigeru Kawai SK-5 and more than 80 other instruments, NV10 has a tone for every tune.
In Pianist mode, NV10 is in full flight with our SK-EX Rendering engine, multi-channel sampling, and resonance modelling for every individual key. Switch to Sound mode to enjoy more than 80 other sounds from our stunningly versatile HI-XL engine.
Not just a pretty face
but such a pretty face. NV10 might be the most beautiful piano in Australia, bringing unmistakable contemporary style to the classic piano form. Where would it look best in your home?
Have a closer look
Available in stunning ebony polish
See NV10 in action
- Millennium III Hybrid
- Solid wooden keys:
- 88-key stereo sampling:
- Optical sensors:
- Number of sounds:
- Virtual Technician parameters:
- Digital interface:
- 5" colour LCD touchscreen
- Bluetooth audio, Bluetooth MIDI, USB to device, USB to host, MIDI (In/Out), 1/8" stereo line in, 1/4" line out x 2, 1/4" headphone, 1/8" headphone
- Output power:
- 10cm x 4 (top speakers), 1.4cm x 2 (dome tweeters), 16cm x 1 (woofer)
- Made in:
- Colours available:
- Ebony Polish
- 12 years on acoustic components, 5 years on electronic components