Join Kawai Care to take full advantage of our network of tuners, technicians and service centres, streamlined repairs, firmware updates, as well as news, giveaways, special offers and more.
Kawai will pay for your first term of Piano lessons, with every new K series upright piano purchased!
Your First Term of Piano Lessons Free!
Purchase any eligible upright piano between 1st April 2023 to 7th May 2023, and
Kawai will pay for your first term of piano lessons with any teacher of your choice.
Already purchased your piano?
Teacher information and redemption of vouchers:
Great place to start!
Hybrid piano that combines specially developed acoustic muting features with class-leading digital technologies and an advanced soundboard speaker system. Pianists can enjoy the pleasure of playing a traditional acoustic piano, while taking advantage of selectable instrument sounds, Bluetooth connectivity, and an adjustable volume level control.
Piano Lessons will be paid via EFT directly to the teacher you nominate when redeeming your voucher.
FAQ – How does it work?
You must complete the “Student” web form to redeem your free piano lessons. Please follow/click the “Claim Free Lessons Here” link/button found at the top and bottom of this page. The customer who purchased the piano will need to compete this “Student” redemption form. Please add all details to this redemption form, and submit. Once your redemption form is processed and accepted we will email(firstname.lastname@example.org) you with information for your piano teacher and your piano lesson voucher. The piano lesson voucher is equal to the average term cost of lessons in Australia (See T&Cs).
Your claim will be received and verified by our team. Once approved we will email your lesson voucher. Give this voucher to your piano teacher for them to claim their payment directly from Kawai.
You will receive a term of piano lessons, equal to the value of $500 AUD.
Yes, you can still have lessons with your regular piano teacher. This voucher can be used with any piano teacher.
We suggest asking your Kawai retailer to recommend a piano teacher in your area.
You must complete the “Teacher” web form to redeem the value of a term of piano lessons (see T&Cs). We will then send you an email (to the nominated email address) to confirm details and arrange next step. Kawai Australia will pay for a term of student piano lessons, as outlined in the T&Cs found on this page.
Carlingford Music Centre: Carlingford
02 9873 2333
Piano World Australia: Chatswood, Enfield, Penshurst
02 9882 6618
The Piano Fantasy: Annandale
02 9550 9825
Bond & Davies: Wollongong
02 4226 3289
KAWAI – Piano Lessons PROMOTION FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions“). Participation in this KAWAI Piano Lesson Promotion (“Promotion“) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Claims must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The promoter KAWAI AUSTRALIA PTY LTD ABN 96 002 270 199 of 24/6-8 Herbert Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065 (“Promoter” or “Kawai“).
- The Promotion period is dated 01st April 2023 and ends on 7th May 2023 (“Promotional Period“). The Promotional Period may be extended in the sole discretion of the Promoter. Claims received after the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- Redemptions must be submitted via Online Claim Form before 11:59pm (AEST) on 14th May 2023
- The Promotional Gift (“Gift”) consists of a voucher for the value of ten (10) of the Claimant’s regular single lesson payment amount up to a maximum of $50.00 per lesson, or if lessons are usually paid upfront, the full term amount, up to a maximum of $500.00.
- Upon submitting a claim, the Claimant will nominate their teacher (“Nominated Teacher”). Once the claim is successfully verified, the Claimant will receive a uniquely identified voucher which can only be redeemed by the Nominated Teacher in exchange for cash payment.
- The lesson payment is made directly via electronic funds transfer to the Nominated Teacher, upon the nominated teacher’s redemption of the provided lesson voucher.
- To receive payment, the Nominated Teacher must provide Kawai with their contact details and direct deposit bank account details.
- If the Claimant’s regular lesson value exceeds the maximum of $500.00, any difference must be paid by the Claimant directly to the Nominated Teacher.
- To redeem a Gift, the Claimant must:
a. Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retail Store.
b. Satisfy the other eligibility and claim requirements in these Terms and Conditions below.
- Limit of one (1) Gift applies per product purchased. Gifts are not redeemable for cash by the Claimant.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Participating Retail Store” means an authorised retail store as appointed by Kawai, and listed as a Kawai Retailer on the promotional page at https://www.kawai.com.au/k-series-term-of-lessons
- “Participating Product” means any of the Kawai products listed below by model number that are supplied by Kawai in Australia and sold by a Participating Retail Store.
|Model Number||Maximum Term of Lessons Value|
|K300 Upright Piano||$500.00|
|K300AR2 Hybrid Piano||$500.00|
|K400 Upright Piano||$500.00|
K500 Upright Piano
K500AR2 Hybrid Piano
K600 Upright Piano
|K800AS Upright Piano||$500.00|
- “Proof of Purchase” means an original tax invoice clearly confirming a Purchase. The Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
- The Participating Product that was purchased.
- The price paid for the Participating Product.
- The Participating Retail Store in which the Participating Product was purchase.
- The date that the Participating Product was purchased during the Promotional Period and prior to the claim being made.
- “Proof of Model Number” means proof of the model number of a Participating Product by Kawai.
- “Proof of Serial Number” means proof of the serial number of the Product purchased
- “Purchase” means either making full and final payment for a Participating Product during the Promotional Period.
Claims remain the property of the Promoter. Kawai and its agents collect personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Validity of claims is conditional on providing this information.
Eligibility and claims
- To be eligible to claim a Gift, each claimant must:
- be a resident currently living in Australia
- be aged 18 years old or over, or if under the age of 18, have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion;
- not be an employee of the Promoter, of a Participating Retail Store or of any agency associated with this Promotion, or be an Immediate Family Member of such a person;
- be the Participating Product’s end-user, meaning the claimant must Purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, re- supply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use;
- make a Purchase and retain the original Proof of Purchase in respect of that Purchase; visit kawai.com.au/PianoLessons23/ (“Website“) by 7thMay 2023; and follow all of the prompts and instructions, which may include asking the claimant to do any or all of the following:
- Retain original Proof of Purchase.
- Visit the online claim form located at the Website (“Online Claim Form”) and provide information including the claimant’s full name, contact telephone number, email address, residential address, a scanned copy or photograph of the Proof of Purchase, clearly showing the model number of the Participating Product that was purchased, the date of Purchase, the price paid and the Participating Retail Store, and the Participating Product’s serial number, Nominated Teacher’s full name, Nominated Teacher’s email address, lesson payment amount.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, damaged or misdirected claims. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct.
- Promotion only applies to new product purchase. Ex-school, ex-loan, ex-display models are not valid purchases to claim the gift card.
Validation of claims
- The Promoter will:
- ensure that the Proof of Model Number provided by a claimant is valid with a matching serial number; and
- ensure that the Proof of Purchase submitted by each claimant is valid.
- Once a claimant’s claim has been validated, the Promoter will notify the claimant by the email address provided by the claimant to confirm that their claim was successful.
- Each claimant whose claim is validated will receive one Gift.
- The Gift will be delivered to claimants to the email address supplied when making the Claim.
- If the Gift or element of it becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, claimants will not be entitled to any additional compensation. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct contact email address and other details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should a Claimant fail to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to those details, or for otherwise providing incorrect information.
- Any costs associated with this Promotion and making a claim is each claimant’s responsibility. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Gift is the sole responsibility of the claimant. All other ancillary costs including but not limited insurance, taxes (excluding GST) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the claimant.