G’Xhibition runs for a strictly limited time, so don’t wait – ‘someday’ is today!
- Cash Back on eight selected brand new grand pianos
- Full Kawai 12-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Negotiate your best price in-store
- Kawai transfers your cash back direct to your nominated bank account
- Be quick – offer ends 31 August, 2019!
Click on the piano you want for full details and specifications:
- Morris Brothers Musical Store 07 3356 3299
- Vivace Piano and Strings 07 3420 4202
New South Wales
- Carlingford Music Centre 02 9873 2333
- Sydney Piano World 02 9882 6618
Australian Capital Territory
- Better Music 02 6282 3199
- Austral Piano World 03 9497 2616
- Melbourne Piano Sales 03 9429 7999
- Touchstone Pianos 03 5721 3555
- Australia Piano World 03 8774 3388
- PianoMax 08 8363 2230
- Snadens Pianos 08 9386 7955
How to redeem your cash back
To qualify for a Kawai Cash back payment, you must purchase your piano from the list above from an authorised participating Kawai retailer between 1 July 2019 and 31 August 2019. Australians, go to this page (customers in New Zealand, go to this page) and fill out the online claim form. Once the purchase is verified Kawai will contact you and arrange to transfer the applicable amount direct to your nominated bank account.
Kawai G’Xhibition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Kawai Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 96 002 270 199
2. Kawai G’Xhibition is only offered on the nine Kawai grand piano models listed above.
3. The dollar value of the Kawai cash back differs for each piano listed in the promotion. These different amounts are listed against each model.
4. To qualify for a Kawai cash back payment, you must purchase your piano from the list above from an authorised participating Kawai retailer between 1 July 2018 and 31 August 2018.
5.a) Australian customers, go to this page and fill out the claim form online. Once the purchase is verified, Kawai will arrange to transfer the applicable amount direct to your nominated bank account.
5.b) New Zealand customers, complete the claim form on this page.
6. The promotion begins 1 July 2019 and ends 31 August 2019.
7. Institutional purchases are exempt from this promotion.